 Space / 33583
    Re: HoverRod: The Big Gulp —Paul Baulch
   (...) Great concept and execution! I really dig your application of greebles too. One thing though - can the pilot see over the front of the craft? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HoverRod: The Big Gulp —Ross Crawford
   (...) I don't think thats ever been important with hotrods LOL ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: HoverRod: The Big Gulp —Matt Bohlmann
   (...) I was a little concerned about that. I did peer through the cockpit to get the minifig's POV and see how much visibility there was over the "hood" -- and it's pretty limited. Short pilots will need to jack the seat up a notch or two. Also, (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)