 Space / 33578
    Re: New MOC: Proverb - Eastern Block Racer —Chris Maddison
   (...) Yeah...during the building I got delayed because I kept picking it up and making podracer-type noises while my girlfriend looked on like my cheese had slid off my cracker. :-) (...) Thanks man. Again, all Jon's influence. Feel free to swipe at (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Proverb - Eastern Block Racer —Ley Ward
   (...) Yeah, I can hear it! Those podracer sounds were the best part of whatever movie that was. (you know, the one with the podracers in it ;-) But, one must test for swooshability throughout the design/build process. (...) Ya gotta have fins! They (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)