 Space / 33563
    More Floating Heads —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) Floating Heads love you, and they want to be your friend. We're not sure if they eat or drink, sleep or dream. But we are quite sure that you will love them in the end. bad poem New version of the (URL). And quasi-teaser of the Ophelia which (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: More Floating Heads —Ryan Wood
     Sweeeeeeet. I wasn't expecting to see a floating head ship of such impressive size. Great work Lenny. Floating hedz are fun, I've got something new I'm working on, too. :) --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: More Floating Heads —Ley Ward
   (...) Well, it's less subtle than your other poetry, but you're getting the hang of rhyme...;-) (...) Well, I like the FHS-17; that headlight-brick wall behind the 'seats'(1) is a nice application. Those swept-forward wings give it a real push. Very (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)