 Space / 33523
    Re: NEW Moc: Space Container - PICS —Daniel Hamann
   (...) Hi Roy and everybody else, thank's for your interest. Here's another picture: (2 URLs) One side opens up entirely. The roof can be opened, too. The part of the roof above the airlock door can be removed to look inside. The ramp folds down, (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: NEW Moc: Space Container - PICS —Jon Palmer
   (...) This is *incredibly* cool. I love the robot inside. I really like stuff like this. Containers rock and this might be the god of all space shipping containers. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)