 Space / 33501
    Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber —Kenn Oldham
   (...) I like the slight tilt of the front mandibles, and I really like vessels with smooth lines except for small, focused, greeblies but I just wish I could match the smoothness of the lines on this ship. Way to work in a technic fin, too. The one (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber —Gil Shaw
   (...) Thanks Ken. I seem to use the tilt construction often (most would be correct in saying 'too often')...I like how it breaks up the main beam line of the ship. Greebs are a tough and new item for me....thanks for saying that they work in this (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)