 Space / 33497
    CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Ryan Wood
   It's just not in me to make posts without the words "Jade Empire" in them. :) Oh well, maybe I'll get over it soon. (URL) Click image for gallery (when moderated) So this is a civilian Jade Empire craft for use by average working stiffs. Nothing (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Chris Maddison
     (...) snip (...) Dude, sweet job with the door. Me likey. Taste the poddy goodness. -Chris (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Ryan Wood
     (...) I mentioned before with my first jade ship that I wasn't around for the pod fad. So this here's a more fitting tribute to the greatest craze to ever hit .space. Glad you like the door! --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Paul Baulch
     (...) Nice work on the door. I think the green works fine from here. Who knows, maybe it works better - I've had a lot of trouble using sand green myself! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Ryan Wood
     (...) Regular green is a lot sharper and cleaner and cooler than the muddled, dirty look of the sand green, so I forsee myself doing more Jade ships in the future using it. But when used the right way, sand green has it's own value that can't be (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Gil Shaw
   (...) Right on. I was just thinking that I haven't seen a pod gull wing door as of yet...well now I have! I really like this as it's a nifty design that is relatively easy on parts, making it kit possible. How are the door arms hinged? Technic pins? (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CivMoc Entry: Jade Empire speeder —Ryan Wood
   (...) The little lie of the door is that it will get stopped by the minifig's arm when it is opened or closed, so a little special maneuvering is required. I modified this speeder after taking pictures (which, imo, dont do the craft justice at all) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)