 Space / 33456
  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) The second I hit send on my second message in this thread, yours showed up in the newsticker. Nice timing. I've considered the train car length and see what you mean. The first idea was just to keep the cars short, but I do see how that is (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) Yep. A train consisting of undecorated boxes of 6x12 studs max would be a most exciting design, wouldn't it? (...) Well, taking the basic track parameters into account, there will propably be only one solution: It's either train track or race (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)