 Space / 3345
    Fanzine Underway- Needed ( 1 Coloumnist/ Article Writer for space) —Alex Farlie
   My name Is Alex Farlie, I am currently attempting to get together a magazine along simmilar lines to the Mecanno magazine of the 1950's.( modern consdiertaions taken into account) with a Lego(R) slant. On a recrent update someone mentioned space as (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)