 Space / 3345
3344  |  3346
Subject:
Fanzine Underway- Needed ( 1 Coloumnist/ Article Writer for space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:34:10 GMT

My name Is Alex Farlie,

I am currently attempting to get together a magazine along simmilar lines to
the Mecanno magazine of the 1950's.( modern consdiertaions taken into
account) with a Lego(R) slant.

On a recrent update someone mentioned space as a VERY popular Lego(R) theme.

Is anyone prepeard to contribute articles to the fanzine? Or to become the
Space 'Editor'?

Articles could be on any Lego(R) space topic and given that the Meccano
magazine was genrally based anyhting on astronomy, space science etc could
also be included in a column/article.

Incidentally I had a provisnal name for the space Coloumn.- Outer Reaches?

Alex