 Space / 33445
    Re: The Shipyard Should Return —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I think this is a great idea! Being a big-ship builder myself, I would like to support this idea in any way I can - short of actually being able to write php myself. Also, I'd suggest there be room for "sub-SHIPs" - being in the range of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Shipyard Should Return —Jon Palmer
   (...) I really want to keep it 100 studs and up. We decided a while ago that SHIPs[1] are 100 studs and up and I'd like to keep this site focused on that. I'm not even sure that BLIPs[2] should be included. These are ships that are over 100 studs in (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)