 Space / 33398
  Re: Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?

(...) Me! Patrick. I haven't posted on Lugnet for about a year and a half - still lurk on occasion. I built the Cosmic Dancer (named for the T. Rex song) over a year ago, but I just got a digital camera so it was finally dusted off and photographed. (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?

(...) This is something that needs to change. Like now. Cosmic Dancer roolz! the ship is just so smooth and clean, like Mark said - this thing screams SPACE! -pulls out pocket watch, swings slowly in front of Pat's face- .. you must build and post (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have You Seen the Cosmic Dancer?

(...) Patrick, I really do like it. Half of the cargo area is just the shape I need to do a Lego version of a space ship that I modeled and rendered with POV-Ray years ago ((URL) I have wanted to build this ship for years, but I could not get the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)