 Space / 33354
    Re: Robriq Skullbot —Jon Palmer
   I've been messing around with pictures taken with very little light. Here are 2 pics I took lit by my monitor only: (2 URLs) My old camera is only 2.1 megapixels. These pictures are fuzzy at 1600 but look ok when shrunk down. I kind of like the idea (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Robriq Skullbot —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) Mine is also 2.1 megapixels I think. I would care if I was taking pictures hoping to print them. But as long as most of the time the pics I take will be distributed (shown) over the web, what matters more for me is the weight of the picture. (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)