 Space / 33345
    Re: Robriq Skullbot —Ley Ward
   (...) I think that's a brilliant use of the skeleton bodies (and so appropriate to this bot.) So, the envelope gets another push. Nice work. I just have to ask; how much does 3vil pay for such a contract or is this just out of the 'goodness' of your (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Robriq Skullbot —Jon Palmer
   (...) Thanks man, I was sadistically pleased with the skeleton bodies myself. I believe they're taken from vanquished Star Rangers. Robriq is not concerned with profit, but with fulfilling the customer's wishes as best they can. (URL) [ j o n ] (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)