 Space / 33316
  Re: Civilian Space MOC entry.

(...) Nice job! Glad you beat me to the taxi — the first thing I did when I saw the contest announced was go browsing for black and white 1x1 tiles to do the checkerboards, and decided I didn't want to deal with ordering them from multiple vendors (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Civilian Space MOC entry.

(...) Thanks for your comments! I only wish I could have put more detail underneath, but I wanted to keep it small, in scale with the minifig. (...) I was thinking of building a School Bus (kids from the future go to school too), but I had the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)