 Space / 33246
  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) The People's Dentistry is of the highest quality! (...) Draw-all. that was the rhyme. You know I'm so bad at rhymes that in High School we had an assignment for writing a poem with meter and rhyme to be included in our end of the year writing (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee

(...) Like the warning you posted above? (...) Okay, maybe it's a pronunciation thing. But, I can see it now: "Leonard Hoffman world's most subtle poet" How about 'emergency pun response consultant.' And, OMG, the pun is still in this post, which (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)