 Space / 33222
    Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest! —Andrew Saada
   (...) Mr. GA sir, Excellent idea. Especially since I was churning thoughts for such craft in some sector of my head recently. I do have one question for you: Are we allowed multiple entries? And on that note (just thinking ahead), what about car (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Oh sure, I don't see why not. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)