 Space / 33221
  The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...

(URL) Due the recent (URL) crunch>, the Eastern Block has had to stop making the highly popular (URL) ZOG 31> until money is not so tight. To make up for the loss of the ZOG 31, the Eastern Block has released a smaller, low-fat brother: the (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...

(...) Nathan, Awesome craft sir! Wish i had more time to view it but i must sleep. Just wanted to say that i can see the progression and it works as a mini-gunship. Welcome* aboard comrade. ;) -APSaada *i say that in the plural because i too have a (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...

<snip> Thats because all the funding is going to me... and my... slowly working on Heavy Assault craft... It's like Daikatana (1) of Eastern Block. It will be done... someday! Rick 1 Daikatana was a game under development for years... and years... (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...

(...) Having never heard of this game before, I had to go look up some reviews of it. (URL) This one> is my favorite. Scroll down towards the bottom and click on the hyperlinked sentence in the last paragraph... (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...

(...) Thanks! I really like this ship, maybe because I think I finally got the hang of greebling! (...) Cool, can't wait to see it! Nathan Lord Of The LEGO (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)