 Space / 33221
33220  |  33222
Subject:
The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 00:48:48 GMT

Due the recent budget crunch, the Eastern Block has had to stop making the highly popular ZOG 31 until money is not so tight. To make up for the loss of the ZOG 31, the Eastern Block has released a smaller, low-fat brother: the Voshtinav.

PLMKWYT!

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends