 Space / 33207
  Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades

Very cool to see you around .space again, Jamie! These Crimson Skies mocs are pure fun. My favorite is the Dingo, there's just something totally awesome in my mind about a blue assymetrical flying tank. A very original design. I'll be honest, I'm (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades

(...) Good to be around. I never really left, just fell into lurking mode since work and other commitments have taken up a lot of my time. (...) Thanks on the kudos. I hear ya on the engine thing, but a few of the float planes around the WW1 era had (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)