 Space / 33177
  Re: Guide to Jade Empire

(...) Very cool idea Ryan. It's interesting to see all of them together and the progression that's gone on. Only thing I saw was that my ship and Nathan's need to be switched around. Neat. -Chris (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Guide to Jade Empire

(...) Meaning yours came before his? Hmm I thought I had it straight. Thanks for correcting me, I'll be sure to change it if I ever put it to html! :) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)