 Space / 33138
    Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter —Gil Shaw
   (...) Awlright! Looking forward to your return to building, and looks like it was well worth the wait. Great stuff man...that fine balance between tech and creeping oogieness has been achieved. I really love how you've used the old skool overall (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter —Chris Maddison
   (...) Gil, what up! Oogieness? Man, people are just on a verbal tear today. :-) I like the way you put it - flying T smooshed with curves. With this one, it was all about the organics - I did quite a bit of looking at the other JE ships, other (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)