 Space / 33104
    Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter —Keith Goldman
   C-Mad, I think this is the best JE moc so far...there is so much to like about this one. It looks good from every angle, but the nose is especially erotic. I really dig the use of the dino-tails that Ryan encoprated in his moc, and also the power (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter —Chris Maddison
   (...) Yo Keith. Thanks for the monster compliment. Like I said, the idea in my head was for the front end, and I just went from there. The dino tails were a must from the get-go, had to swipe that from Ryan. As for the power drills, I was trying (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)