 Space / 33093
  Cowbots of Doomstone

I originally built these characters as denizens of a Moonbase Saloon Module I put together in 2002 (alas, that project met a cataclysmic end before any photos were taken). These hardy characters survived the Doomstone Saloon's destruction and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Cowbots of Doomstone

(...) I'm glad to hear I inspired someone! :o) Some bots are better than others - Mr.Six-Shooter and the Marshal look the best. The Marshal particularly has a lot of style to him. I'm starting to really like this TechWest theme, and may have to do a (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)