 Space / 33086
  MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

G'day all- Here's a pic and link to my AVC-31 "Typhoon", a VTOL Planetary Combat Aircraft for attack and assault. (2 URLs) If you've seen any of my other stuff, you'll notice that I like a lot of backstory / technical details. There's a fair amount (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

Neat ship! It's got a different design than usual, with the old canopy and those bubble walls. The little fire extinguisher is a nice touch. -Stefan- (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

Hey Fred, excellent MOC! I especially like how you designed it to be very utilitarian and modular. It also reminds me of the UH-1 Huey helicopter; some of those pics look like glimpses into a futuristic Vietnam-type conflict. The weapons packages (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

(...) I was looking at this on Brick Shelf at this last week...it's a nice build. It's simple enough to look 'set possible' yet the little details like the door gun etc. give it great playability. Excellent stuff. Cheers, Greg (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)