 Space / 33136
Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote:
   G’day all-

Here’s a pic and link to my AVC-31 “Typhoon”, a VTOL Planetary Combat Aircraft for attack and assault.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3829

If you’ve seen any of my other stuff, you’ll notice that I like a lot of backstory / technical details. There’s a fair amount of such stuff on the page. If you’re not into that type of thing, simply disregard.

As always, comments, critiques, smart remarks are welcomed!

Live it up, -fjt

I was looking at this on Brick Shelf at this last week...it’s a nice build. It’s simple enough to look ‘set possible’ yet the little details like the door gun etc. give it great playability.

Excellent stuff.

Cheers, Greg