 Space / 33034
  Re: The Oakland

(...) Kenn, Welcome back! And what a treat you've bestowed on us! I really like the Oakland. I checked out the pictures yesterday afternoon and was impressed with the various "radical" parts usage -- the traditional cannon bases, the stair, etc -- (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Oakland

(...) Thanks for the comments, and especially for the photography advice. I was about to ask for some in replying to another comment, and here it is. I'll either try some new stuff with this model, or for whatever I finish next. Kenn (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)