 Space / 32998
  Re: The Oakland

Wow! Welcome back! (If that means anything from someone who's still new here since your last posts.) I always like the re-purposing of pieces for spacy ends. This is a stroke of brilliance. It would be if all we saw was the cannon-base engine-flaps. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Oakland

(...) I like humming the theme to Crimson Tide when looking at The Oakland, myself. Thanks for the complements. Kenn (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)