 Space / 32992
    Re: The Oakland —Samuel Morrison
   I really love this design - it is so far off from all of the other designs we see. The part that impressed me the most was the lack of space inside the ship - it is too jam packed with stuff to afford living and work space, just like a real warship. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Oakland —Kenn Oldham
   (...) Thanks to all for the complements and comments. I started out looking for a submarine feel with the "head" portion, and went from there. I'm glad that impression came across. Thanks again. Kenn (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)