 Space / 32971
    Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN —Ley Ward
   (...) Um, you may want to seek medical attention for that bite there, Nathan. I quite like the cyborg. it has a great balance of zoomorphical and mechanical qualities. Those engines angled like that give the impression of straining with a very heavy (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN —Nathan Wells
   (...) LOL, thanks! (...) Thanks, I was just bored and I had my elephant from OE and I thought "What would happen if I replaced the legs with engines?" (...) Orignally the Tumbleweed was suppose to have a gyro cockpit and the entire ship would roll (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)