 Space / 32969
  Re: Spyder autonomous defense droid

(...) (cloak) Pssst! Ben. Look again (while I distract him.) Those aren't new pivots at all. (decloak) Excellent SNOT, Chris. I like the look of these. Reminiscent of (but not as leggy as) (URL) Phil Painter's BE-TLE>, they appear to have (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Spyder autonomous defense droid

(...) Thanks, it was unintentional, it just came out that way (which is good). (...) I thought there was something I could do. Thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)