 Space / 32968
Re: Spyder autonomous defense droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:
The Spyder autonomous defense droid is used mainly for the purpose of base
defense.  It's relatively weak armor and use of one autocannon means it needs to
stay in a big group, or work together in packs.  Programmed to be quite
determined and ruthless, it has been found to make an excellent hunter-killer,
when those pesky saboteurs seem to always get away.  It has outstanding agility
and the ability to climb almost any surface.  On the note of construction, it is
capable of standing on its own.  You just have to find stiffer clips for the
joints.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3765

Chris McNamee

nice job... these are neat really.  I like that there is relatively small and
hard to hit.  I could see a whole pack being able to hit all at once, and being
able to dodge a lot of the incoming fire power!

I am not a big fan of the new pivot joints, but they are way more usuable on
certain things than the older style.  They certainly more rigid.

Ben Medinets, who doesn't often post here in Lugnet.Space