 Space / 32967
  ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Howdy, pardner! (URL) The TechWest bug has bitten me! (URL) PLMKWYT! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during a debate with my friends (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) Um, you may want to seek medical attention for that bite there, Nathan. I quite like the cyborg. it has a great balance of zoomorphical and mechanical qualities. Those engines angled like that give the impression of straining with a very heavy (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) Ha! Great little number! The steed especially...a very unique shape and the horn elements look great. Amazing to see the variations people are coming up with. Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) YKWIT? I think I'm looking forward to your brown log cabin battlecruiser... nice work! What a great use for tan... Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) LOL, thanks! (...) Thanks, I was just bored and I had my elephant from OE and I thought "What would happen if I replaced the legs with engines?" (...) Orignally the Tumbleweed was suppose to have a gyro cockpit and the entire ship would roll (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) Thanks, the horns are my favorite part of the cyborg. (...) Yeah, it's really fun to try to come up with something original! Thanks again (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

(...) Thanks, I love using 'earth colors' on space ships... (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during a debate with my friends (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)