 Space / 32955
    Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou —Keith Goldman
   Hey Ryan, this little Jade empire number is pretty sweet. It looks like it was inspired by your cylon-p38, with a little podness thrown in for good measure. The use of the dino-tails was a nice flavor to help set it apart as a JE construct. Upon (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou —Ryan Wood
   (...) Thanks Keith. If there's any C-38 in this moc, it wasn't intentional. :) But I do sort of see it, especially when looking from the rear. Don't worry about the colors. I'm not! I'll be doing light gray and green sometime, too. They all work (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)