 Space / 32929
  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

(...) Deadly. I'm working on a Jade Empire model myself. This ship looks like pure and deadly evil! I think it could use a little more green though. It is the Jade Empire after all. But, as usual, you continue to stun me with your outstanding skill (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou

(...) (URL) was> (2 URLs) a lot more> (URL) green> in the early designs of this fighter, but sometime along the way I elminated the larger green elements. It was quite an evolution. My next moc (URL) (in progress)> for JE will feature more sand (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)