 Space / 32921
  Classic Space: Minifigure Logo Colors?

Hey everyone - I've got a quick question. Some of my classic space minifigures have a white planet logo, and some have a gold planet logo on their torso. Is there a difference? Are the white older - and did they only come with certain sets? I'm (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic Space: Minifigure Logo Colors?

(...) The gold wears off and you get white. ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. ~^- (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space: Minifigure Logo Colors?

(...) They put a white basecoat down to make the gold paint show up more, but the gold tended to wear off after a few years, leaving a white emblem behind (oddly enough, I found the gold paint lasted longer on the white torsos). My guess is that, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)