 Space / 32921
Classic Space: Minifigure Logo Colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:19:16 GMT

Hey everyone -

I've got a quick question. Some of my classic space minifigures have a white
planet logo, and some have a gold planet logo on their torso. Is there a
difference? Are the white older - and did they only come with certain sets?

I'm rebuilding some of those older sets and I'm not sure which torso to use for
which sets, or if they are interchangable.

Thanks

Mike