 Space / 32845
    Re: PCS Troopers are GO! —Fred Trayers
   Chris- This is yet another beautiful creation. The intricacies of the design are functional and elegant. I'm a huge fan of "modular" vehicles, and clearly, there are a multitude of opportunities available for this one. The greebling is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Troopers are GO! —Chris Giddens
   (...) Thanks. I had done an angled cockpit with the smaller paradisa domes, but not one with the big uns. Very fun to do. (...) Ya, that and a number on the side of the command base. Would look sweet. I don't frown on custom stickers. As long as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)