 Space / 32841
  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) The goal was to so "Industrial Deco" I just love the swoopy 50's stuff and trying to merge it with greebly chunky has been interesin'. I do with I had the tiles to smooth it though... I need to order more. (I haven't build studded in a while (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Mission accomplished! (...) Gotta love those (URL) swoopy '50s!> I think the studs work on this, and I think that's the point about the whole studs vs. studless dilemma. It's important to look at the design as a whole; the way studs are (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)