 Space / 32817
    Re: P-38 contest voting ideas —Joseph Kazmo
   (...) I think the "fastest" solution, is to pick up your favorites since you are the one who's hosting the contest.. It just takes so much time or effort for you to make the script, and/or select the judges or even for people to respond to that poll (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

        Re: P-38 contest voting ideas —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I agree with Joseph. While it's great that you are considering other options, it's your contest and your prizes so no one would have anything to say if you just picked the ones you liked best in each category and were done. Or just tap a few (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)