 Space / 32804
  Re: What's a Hover Dirt Bike?

(...) This is really neat...it's like a Train Shed for space. It reminds me of the classic early 80's idea book that followed the figs thru the different themes. Just good ol plain fun. -G (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What's a Hover Dirt Bike?

(...) Thanks Gil, The 'diorama' approach does beat the hanging sheet backdrop, for sure. I believe that (URL) Paul> and (URL) Keith> (among others) would agree it takes rather a lot more bricks to build a background for some MOCs. The 'bike' is only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)