 Space / 32792
  Police Hovercar

Check out the "Ocelot" patrol hovercar- (URL) Amacher (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) That's some nice fresh schleim there Todd. I really like the 'trunk' and the lights are great too. Peace and protect and serve, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

  Re: Police Hovercar

Hi Todd, Nice car! I especialy like the small prisoner compartment, nice touch. I prefered the smooth lines you acheived with your (URL) coyote>. I think I would have tryed to use the same canopy, but it's not an easy one tu use, particulary when (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Very nice! I sometimes think that we builders all share some sort of collective thought. I built a police vehicle of my own yesterday. (URL) I'm waiting on a single 2x2 dish to complete the physical model, which is why I haven't posted (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Cool...reminds me of the big, chunky Fords the cops used in the late 70's, earl 80's....just made for trading paint with the perps. Now...the police station? ;) Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Nice! I like the shape, and I think alot of the small details are very well done. Is the prisoner compartment removeable, ala Space Police? -Dan Rubin Chair of the Cyber-braintrust (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Thanks,JP. I thought about using the same canopy from the "Coyote" but it would'nt have meshed well with the prisoner compartment. Later, Todd (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Interesting design. Kinda reminds me of those alien fighters from the film "Independence Day" (...) Thanks, Elroy. I was'nt sure about that light bar. Sliding a cylinder light over a half pin may not be considered a "pure" technique in some (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Police Hovercar

(...) Thanks, Dan. Actually, its integrated with the car. Later, Todd (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)