 Space / 32713
Re: The Blue Menace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:
   Hi guys, I’ve just been lurking for a while, and my dad and I finally took pics of my first BrikWars army. Well here it is.

Well, PLMKWYT

Nik Pieniazek
(The boy who wants to be a sea monkey)

Nik, Sweet stuff. Did you “borrow” all those toros from your dad? When are you going to make a sea monkey brikwars force? Hey you should bug your dad about a battle that Jason Catena is trying to organize for May 2nd.

Oh and where are the Evil Chickens? I certainly see them trying to make war on any and all neighbors.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Well actually those people are mine, I got them at the Legoland in Denmark. Some day I will probobly create a sea monkey force that is unstopable. Just imagine a giant transport that looks like a whale, and then a cannon comes out of its mouth and distroys all enemy forces. (cat at side being stroked)

Well the chickens, they are coming...Muahahahahaa!