 Gaming / BrikWars / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
TL2 Roman Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:52:52 GMT

I've started a page for my TL2 Roman Army.  So far it only has a legionary and a
shield wall. I have a bunch of other stuff with stats to add when I construct
them and take pictures: gladius, pilium, and standard bearer (troopers, simpler
versions of the legionary), centurion (hero), catapult engineer (scout),
catapult (mass driver MkI), and my imperators (commanders).

http://www.jcatena.net/lego/spqr/brikwars