 Space / 32698
32697  |  32699
Subject:
Crystal Reef
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 05:18:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Some of you guys have come up with ways to make nano-scale Moonbase modules, but I figured why stop there? Why not make them so they’ll fit in with a standard Moonbase layout? After all, there’s an added potential for scale-based humor. When I showed this at the latest MichLUG meeting, we got to joking about having minifigs running around and munching on the buildings like Fraggles, or having them kick over some of the small vehicles. I’m not sure how to clearly portray the former, but I’m pretty sure I’ll have to do something with the latter at the upcoming Motor City Comic-Con.