 Space / 32696
    Re: Shinya Fujita MOC on Bricskshelf —Tim Courtney
   (...) WOW!! I quit. ;-) Those look like intermodal rail containers. They rock with that spaceship built around them! Note that I doubt an intermodal rail/truck container could withstand the stresses of transfering between orbit and a planet surface, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Shinya Fujita MOC on Bricskshelf —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Indeed. Four of my favorite builders have (AFAIK) never posted on Lugnet or any other English-language board: Space/Star Wars--Shinya Fujita: (2 URLs) Military--Tosiaki Nisiyori (Tony) (Actually, I see that Tosiaki has posted here a few times (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)