 Space / 32684
Re: UK.... Space Lurker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:35:07 GMT

Hi Tony,
thanks for the feedback on my MOC.

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
In lugnet.space, Steven Locke wrote:
Hello people of Earth.
just a little post to highlight my new MOC.

Still a work in progress 98% complete I think

any comments ?

I like the heavy use of glass and the design of the command rooms with a
stairway up to the big chair and another area below.  The shuttle is cool as
well, and you have a heavily-themed look to it so that the shuttle matches the
design of the big ship.  I *really* like how the shuttle fits in the rear- nice
integration there.

thanks I'm glad you noticed the theme...of the shuttle looking like a bit like
the shape of the main ship

The overall shape is kinda neat, but it seems a bit stubby overall.  Something
that wide and tall seems like it needs to be longer.  It seems like it's made up
of a series of short hallways but is missing the big rooms between the halls.  I
think it could benefit from having two large sections on the sides, between the
ends of the triangular hall and the rear section.

lol...I was doing a bit of a UK scifi theme there....long and pointless
hallways, that go nowhere.....lol

there are 4 bunks and a toilet and a shower room in the ship...I took some pics
but didnt post them ( a bit fuzzy) so i need to take somemore and post them .

thanks again for the comments
steven locke