 Space / 32674
  Re: UK.... Space Lurker

(...) I like the heavy use of glass and the design of the command rooms with a stairway up to the big chair and another area below. The shuttle is cool as well, and you have a heavily-themed look to it so that the shuttle matches the design of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UK.... Space Lurker

Hi Tony, thanks for the feedback on my MOC. (...) thanks I'm glad you noticed the theme...of the shuttle looking like a bit like the shape of the main ship (...) lol...I was doing a bit of a UK scifi theme there....long and pointless hallways, that (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)