 Space / 32672
Re: Jade Empire fighter - Sinicus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Steve Runnels wrote:
   It’s late, I’m tired, I wouldn’t have anything to say anyway, so here it is. :P

Some needed representation for the Jade Empire...

I love the colors, the shape, and the seemingly-effortless quality to the studless exterior. The engines and interior are great as well. There are no good shots of the bottom, but the landing gear shots make it look like the underside isn’t too fancy.

Now, as for weapons... this seems awfully light. Are you sure it isn’t a racing craft?

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com