 Space / 32649
Re: Jade Empire fighter - Sinicus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 02:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Steve Runnels wrote:
   It’s late, I’m tired, I wouldn’t have anything to say anyway, so here it is. :P

Snip

Some needed representation for the Jade Empire...

--SteveR

Excellent Steve. Of course we’d expect no less from you. I really like the way you used that canopy. Like many other overlooked parts, all it takes is one cool MOC to make them desirable. I suspect sales of Jack Stone will be up now.

Those landing gear are just right. I like how low this thing sits. Keep building!

Oh, yeah, and your back-story rocks. ;-)

Peace and succinctness,

Professor Whateverly