 Space / 32666
    Re: Evil is our business. —Ley Ward
   (...) I don't know why you'd need to seek them out. They're always coming to our door asking us if we've been 'saved' and such. Peace and solicitation, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Evil is our business. —Allister McLaren
   (...) You're confusing the intentionally evil (eg Evil Inc., 3vil etc) with those that think they're doing good, but are evil by accident. I've got a 'No Junk Mail or Religious Nutbags' sign on my gate which seems to keep away the latter, but the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Evil is our business. —Ley Ward
   (...) Totally. I could swear these guys looked like the guy in the tan suit with the bad haircut... In your case it would appear that the junk mail is not capable of determining that it fits your criteria, whereas the Nutbags know who they are. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)